Thursday, February 18, 2010

What's happening so far with my painting...

So I have been working on my identity project in my painting class. Sadly I have been sick lately and have either been late or absent a couple of times. So I have been coming in on the weekend, which I will need to do this weekend >.<

Here is what I have so far! Don't worry, some of the things I will need to do won't be too complicated...





The first one was my water color of what's going on outside of the tea house through a round window.
Then I have created a door, the wood frame is oil paint and the ominous male figure is made of acrylic.
I will be putting over it japanese paper for the door paper. I need to make the male figure darker though so it's more visible.
I also have painted the mat floor with oil paint.

The most complicated part will be painting the outfit of the male, japanese version of me, plus placing the photograph photo of my face. I can't wait!! I will be cranking the completion of this project this weekend!!

Wish me luck!!

1 comment: