Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome to Pooh Corner Memories!

It's been a while since I have posted, I have all sorts of stuff to write about...
But I just wanted to post this up...

I always love looking back on the things I had in my childhood. Especially the TV shows I watched.
Winnie the Pooh is one of my favorite stories.
And I remember watching this puppet version of it, but I could never remember what it was called.
I was pretty sure it wasn't a dream, but you never know.
Then tonight something inspired me to look up on Wikipedia Winnie the Pooh, and see what information is on it.
I found out many new things I never knew about!
Then when I scrolled to the bottom to see what movies and tv shows there have been I saw the link for "Welcome to Pooh Corner" it sounded so familar. When I clicked it there it was! One of those shows I grew up on right before my eyes!
And I instantly found it on youtube!

Let me share my memories with you!




and look up more about Winnie the Pooh and the show if you are curious.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnie-the-Pooh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Pooh_Corner

No comments:

Post a Comment