Monday, March 8, 2010

My adventure through....

During my Spring Break I will be taking an adventure in North Carolina.
It first started off with having to fly 2 hours in a plane.
When we were driving our rented car it started to smell like burning rubber and we had to go swap it.
Taking 2 hours to get to the hotel. And now I am going ready for bed.
Tomorrow I am cutting my hair where I got it cut before school started. It's a very strange cut so I don't trust anyone else to do it but them. Yes, I am coming all the way from the North down to the South to get my hair cut... sounds odd. Luckily I have an excuse, the 2nd half of this week I am spending with my brother who go to school here.

Not only am I getting my hair cut, I might finally get my tattoo!! I have been thinking about it most of the school year what I really want! I don't want to go into detail now, but it I really get it I will post a picture and explain the reason behind it!

Well I am off to sleep so I can wake up bright and early to get my hair all prettied up!

No comments:

Post a Comment